This website (hereinafter referred to as the Site Site)) belongs to Gasfe Gaz Sistemleri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi (hereinafter referred to as GASFE) and was created as a service of GASFE.
At GASFE, we pay utmost attention to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and maintained in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK).
How Your Personal Data Can Be ProcessedPursuant to KVKK no. 6698, your personal data you share with GASFE may be obtained completely, partially or automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system, by recording, storing, modifying, rearranging, in short, any transaction performed on the data. can be processed by us. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as “processing of personal data.
Purpose and Legal Reasons for the Processing of Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- To be able to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and related public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation on public security issues and legal disputes
- In order to offer our members a wide range of opportunities or to share them with individuals or institutions that may offer these opportunities within the legal framework
- To analyze advertising preferences
Information On Third Parties Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data May Be TransferredFor the purposes mentioned above, the personal data that you share with GASFE can be transferred:
- Our main shareholders
- Direct or indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries
- Member companies using GASFE infrastructure
These include, but are not limited to, persons and organizations related to the service provided, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other third parties and organizations that we receive services in order to carry out our activities and / or as Data Processors.
How Your Personal Data Is CollectedYour personal data:
- Forms such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address and forms on GASFE website and mobile applications, user name and password in the pages entered using the preferences, IP records of transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser, navigation time and details, including the data in the form of
- In order to establish a commercial relationship with GASFE, to apply for a job, to submit a proposal, business cards, resumes (CV), to submit proposals and other means of personal data received from people who share, in a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distance, oral or written in electronic form
- In addition, data obtained from (micro) web sites and social media, indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, competitions, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-newsletter reading or click movements, public databases data, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.), such as social networking sites and profiles available for sharing, can be processed and collected
Your Personal Data Obtained Before The KVKK Entered Into ForceSince GASFE has not started publishing before 7 April 2016, the effective date of KVKK, we do not have any personal data stored before this date.
Transferring Your Personal DataTo be maintained processed outside of Turkey in the treatment or Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of) services intermediaries.
Your Personal Data:
- Our business partners cooperating and / or receiving services for the presentation and promotion of products and services
- To the competent authorities who will determine your position in case of emergency call
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies and other public institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, and other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data
- Legal persons who have a commercial relationship with GASFE and have your telephone number
It may be transferred if deemed necessary.
Storage And Protection Of Personal DataGASFE protects the systems and databases in which your personal data are stored, preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, and preventing access to unauthorized persons, hash, encryption, transaction log, access management software and physical security measures. If it is learned that the personal data are obtained illegally by others, the situation will be reported to the Personal Data Protection Board immediately in accordance with the legal regulations.
Keeping Personal Data Updated And AccurateIn accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, GASFE has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for GASFE to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share accurate and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
Rights Of Personal Data Holder In Accordance With KVKK
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and the rights of the Personal Data Holder after this date are as follows:
- The Personal Data Holder, by contacting GASFE, will be responsible for
- Learn whether personal data is processed
- Request information if their personal data has been processed
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7 of the KVKK
- In case of correcting, deleting or destroying personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
- In the event that the personal data is damaged due to the unlawful processing of the personal data, it has the right to demand the loss of the damage
Contact and Application MethodThe Data Responsible Representative to be appointed by GASFE will be announced in the Data Responsible Register and the internet address where this document is provided when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Holders may forward their questions, comments or requests to email@example.com.
GASFE may provide positive / negative responses to requests submitted in written or digital form provided that they are reasoned and respond within 30 days. It is essential that the required transactions regarding the requests are free of charge. However, GASFE reserves the right to request a fee if the transaction requires a cost. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board on the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our website, our applications and other channels, our Personal Data Policy and the conditions regarding the processing, processing, transfer, sale and other related issues of our policy, the data shared with GASFE, a social media application channels, notices and suggestions, provided that it is for the benefit of the members and may be shared commercially with third parties, and you agree to do so, you will apply to GASFE before exercising your legal rights, a matter of great importance, free You expressly consent to this agreement by express consent.
Use of Social Media ExtensionsSocial networks facebook.com and Twitter plugins (“plugins”) can be embedded in our web pages. Related services Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc. (“Service providers”).
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). To review Facebook plugins and views, please visit:
Such integration ensures that you do not automatically connect to the servers of the service providers when you access websites that contain such plug-ins from within our website. If you enable these plug-ins only, you allow data transfer and the browser creates a direct connection to the servers of the service providers. The content of the various plug-ins is then transferred directly by your respective service provider to your browser and then displayed on your screen.
The extension tells the service provider which website pages you have visited. If you are connected to your Facebook or Twitter user account while browsing our website, the service provider may collect data about areas of interest, such as information you access with your user account. When using any add-on function (for example, clicking the Beğeni Like buton button, commenting), this information is also transmitted directly to the service provider by the browser.
For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook or Twitter, and the rights and possibilities under which you can protect your privacy, you can access the data protection / privacy advice of the service provider.
Privacy advice posted by Facebook:
Privacy advice posted by Twitter:
GASFE GAZ SISTEMLERI SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI
Last updated: 10.01.2020